The B21 Series is a Single phase Direct connected meter for up to 65 A. The B21 measures active energy with accuracy class B (Cl.1). The low rated or base currents of the meter ensure high dynamic performance with superior accuracy even at low currents.
The meter measures active energy which means its function is labelled 'Steel' in ABB's descriptions (kWh).
Navigation of the meter is easily done via the push-buttons below the display. The exceptional low power consumption of the meter, less than 0.9 VA, makes it economical in the long run - an important feature especially for large meter populations.
- Accuracy: Class 1
- Current Input: 65A
- Single Phase Connection
- Housing: 2 DIN-modules wide
- MID approved
- Pulse output as standard
- Nominal voltage - 230 V
- AC Voltage range - 220-240 VAC (-20% - +15%)
- Power dissipation voltage circuits - 0.9 VA (0,4 W)
- Total Power dissipation current circuits - 0.014 VA (0.014 W) at 230 V AC and I
- Base current Ib - 5 A
- Current- 2-100 mA
- Voltage- 5-40 VDC
- Pulse output frequency- Programmable: 1 - 999999 imp/kWh
- Pulse length Programmable-10-990 ms
- Terminal wire area - 0.5 - 1 mm2
- Recommended tightening torque 0.25 Nm
- Width- 35 mm
- Height- 97 mm
- Depth- 65 mm