The ME162 single phase electronic meters are intended for electric energy measurement and registration in single phase two-wire networks in household applications. Measuring and technical characteristics of the meters comply with the IEC 62052-11 and IEC 62053-21 (IEC 61036) international standards for electronic active energy meters, class 1 or 2. The meters are designed and manufactured in compliance with the standards and ISO 9001
- Approved to BS EN61036: 1996, Class 1 & 2
- Single Phase Network
- Voltage : 230V
- Direct connection 20 – 100A, 220V – 240V.
- Frequency : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Option: 2 S0 or OPTOMOS pulse outputs
- Standards : IEC 62053-21 (IEC 61036 or BS EN 61036), DIN 43857, BS 7856,IEC 62056-21 (IEC 61107)
- Active & Reactive Energy Measurement.
- Fraud Protection.
- Reverse energy detection / export.
- Multirate c\w Internal Time switch (max 4 tariffs).
- Compact Design.
- Optical Port for Programming and Data Acquisition.