The ND Cube 350 is a cost effective panel mount meter with a Pulsed & Modbus outputs, Harmonics up 30th (Individual harmonics to the 15th via MODBUS) and Accuracy better than class 1.
It also features 'Right First Time' installation aids (kW display,CT, VT and Pulse value displays) that clearly show if the meter had been wired and programmed correctly.
Parameters you can see on the display include: kWh, kVARh, kW, V, A, PF & Hz.
With all the features mentoned above it makes this meter perfect for control panels and switchboards, with an easy to read display and pulsed output this DIN 96 x 96 meter is an ideal choice.
A high speed internal RS485 MODBUS communications option is avaliable with this meter allowing readings to be viewed remotely and provides the extra parameters needed for a complete system analysis.
- System: 3 Phase 3 or 4 Wire Unbalanced Load
- Voltage U: 480/277V, 110/63V & 208/120V (optional)
- Current I: 5 amp, 1 amp or 0.333V
- Measurement Range Voltage: 20% to 120%
- Current: 0.2% to 120%
- Frequency Range Fundamental: 45 to 65Hz
- Harmonics: Up to 30th harmonic at 50Hz (Option), Individual up to the 15th (Option)
- Standard: 230V 50/60Hz at 5W max
- Option: 110V 50/60Hz at 5W max
- kWh Class 1 per: EN 62053-21 & BS 8431
- ANSI C12.20: Class 0.5
- kvarh Class 2 per: EN 62053-23 & BS 8431
- kW & kVA Class 0.25: IEC 60688
- kvar Class 0.5: IEC 60688
- Amps & Volts Class 0.1: IEC 60688
- Enclosure: DIN 43700 96x96