The EMGSM1 is designed specifically for the collection of micro-generation metering data, EMGSM1 provides remote collection of meter readings especially generation metering of wind,
solar and any other renewable energy installations. The meter is of modular construction and allows a range of communication modules to be fitted to allow for future developments in remote metering.
The meter is a fully MID approved device and can provide functionality over and above that required for generation metering making it suitable for many other applications.
Additional functionality includes Time-of-Use Rate Switching, Power Quality Recording, Active (kWh) and Reactive (kvarh) energy measurement across both import
To read these smart meters remotely you will need MeterOnline unless you have your own AMR system, You Can Register Your MeterOnline Meter Here
- Voltage Nominal voltage 220V—240V
- Maximum 276V
- Voltage withstand 415V continuously
- Frequency Nominal frequency 50Hz
- Frequency variation ± 5%
- Current Basic current (Iref) 5, 10, 15 and 20A
- Maximum (Imax) 100A
- Accuracy Active energy Class B, to EN 50470 1-3
- Reactive energy Class 2, to IEC 62053 –23
- Meets the essential requirements of the Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) 2004/22/EC